A cosmetic dentist can help you improve your smile. Your smile is one of the most prominent features on your face, but if your teeth are damaged, discolored, crooked or otherwise flawed, you might feel less confident. Regular dentistry focuses on preventing and treating dental problems, but cosmetic dentistry improves the look of cosmetically flawed teeth.
Our team can use many treatments to address a variety of issues, including:
- Lost teeth, which can be replaced with crowns and bridges, dentures or dental implants
- Stained teeth, which can be lightened with teeth whitening or covered with porcelain veneers
- Misshapen teeth, which can be reshaped with enamel contouring, dental bonding or dental veneers
- Damaged teeth, which can be restored using porcelain veneers, dental veneers, inlays and onlays, dental crowns or other restorations
- Crooked teeth, which can be improved with dental veneers, Invisalign or braces
We can address one or more smile flaws using one or several cosmetic procedures. Cosmetic treatments can even improve the health of your smile by restoring damaged teeth and improving the quality of your dental care. Call our dentist in West Hollywood today to find out more and to schedule your consultation.