As the popularity of dental implants continues to increase, more people are curious about what dental implants cost. There is no single answer to that question. Each patient’s needs are unique, and their costs will be based on those needs.
Some of the costs associated with getting dental implants include:
• The type of dental implant, such as subperiosteal or endosteal implants
• The number of implants being used
• The abutment
• The implant material
• The type of restoration and the material used to make it
• The need for grafts or other regenerative procedures
• The need for a sinus lift
Dental insurance, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts are all popular options when it comes to paying for dental implants. Flexible interest financing may also be available for qualified patients. Not all dental insurance policies pay for implants, but coverage is becoming more common as the benefits of implants are becoming more widely recognized. Even if your policy does not cover the implant itself, it will likely cover all or part of the crown. Call us to find out more about the cost of dental implants or to schedule your consultation with our dental implant dentist in Los Angeles.